Korfball drills for all skills
- There are two players per pole.
- There are 6 pawns next to the pole, each at a distance of 2 metres.
- When they have scored, they can move one pawn backwards, when they miss, they stand as catcher.
- And when it is their turn again they start all over again.
- The poles are 8 meters apart,
- four poles.
- Between two poles she has to sprint and between the next two poles she has to jog.
- Then sprint again and then jog.
- In a square.
- You throw the ball and run after your own ball.
Different exercises with the ball:
- Throwing the ball up and catching it again,
- Wrap the ball around your belly,
- Throwing with 1 hand and catching with 2 hands,
- Throwing from front to back or back to front.
After the game, have everyone take 2 penalty throws.
They can choose from:
- Toilet tag,
- pendulum tag,
- Doctor tag0 or
- Tee ball (if there is still time).
2 laps run without a task
1 circle of short sides skipping
1 lap short sides heels bottoms
1 lap at your hardest
Play a game and pay attention to free running.
Line shoot. Are three distances and they all must try to score.