Korfball drills for attack / score
- make 2 groups
- the attack takes the ball out to the trainers.
- When the defence has intercepted the ball, they first pass it back to the trainers.
- When a goal is scored, the team gets a bonus and can take the ball back out.
- When attacking, pay attention to good set-ups and the star shape to get free
The team divides into two groups. Then the two groups go on to score a series of all 5.
- 5x Drive-throughs
- 5x shots
- 5x free balls
- 5x penalty shootings
- 5x small chances
- Playing 2 against 2 on 1 post.
- The aim is to increase the speed of the players and to get them to engage in the duel under the post.
- You divide the square in four by the basket.
- You put 1 child in each section.
- Let every child make a diagonal movement.
- So towards the basket and then make the movement towards the other compartment.
- A pair has 1 ball.
- One person throws the ball in the air
- and the other tries to catch it as high in the air as possible.
Number of players per basket: 3
- 2 Players stand under the basket with a ball.
- You have 1 shooter.
- The shooter keeps shooting for 1,5 minute while being indicated by two people.
- To get the shooter to shoot as many times as possible, it is important to catch the ball quickly and to indicate quickly.
- The ball is not allowed to touch the ground or the shooter loses a point.
- 3 kids
- 1 pitcher 1 defender 1 attacker
- The thrower is ready with the ball.
- As soon as the signal is given, attacker and defender leave.
- The goal is to reach the attacker with an accurate long throw.
- The defender tries to intercept.
- Can be extended with a shot opportunity.
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot when the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a walkthrough ball finally he takes a short chance afterwards.
Important: Tightplacement and quick release so that the ball can be walked on immediately.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 4 teams at a pole, ball is played around (not too long) until someone goes for the catch.
- This happens after that person passes the ball.
- By this movement there is a hole in the 4-0,
- That hole is filled by a player who will then take a shot.
- The ball is caught by the rebounder and played out,
- rebounder gets away at the post and the 4-0 is restored.
- This is repeated.