Korfball drills for all skills
- Stand up straight and hold a ball in front of the body.
- Shift the weight to the left foot and bend the right knee so that the right foot goes towards the buttocks.
- Bend the elbows and bring the ball to the right ear.
- Keeping the back neutral, bend from the hips and knees.
- Lower the torso to the left and bring the ball to the left ankle.
- Tighten the left leg and stretch the knee and torso and return to the starting position.
- Do 15 times on each leg.
- Stand upright with left leg in front of right leg. Hands up.
- Shift weight onto left foot and pull right knee up to hip height.
- At the same time, stand on the toes with the left foot and bring the elbows down by the sides.
- Make your hands into fists.
- Stop at the highest point, hold for 2 seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do this 10 times with each leg.
- Stand up straight
- Arms above your head, bend your knees and bring your upper body forward at a 45-degree angle.
- Keep feet flat on the floor and press heels against the ground.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
Low Lateral Lunge
- Stand up straight with hips extended and arms straight out.
- Step to the left and squat down on the right leg.
- Bend at the hip and keep the back neutral.
- Extend the left leg while keeping the feet flat on the ground.
- Bend the right knee until the torso is parallel to the ground and the left leg is fully extended.
- Keeping the arms forward, tighten the glutes and push the right leg against the ground to come up.
- Do this 10 times on each side
Eight turns with the ball
- Take a ball, place the legs far apart with the buttocks back, bend forward with the back straight.
- Bring the ball forward and bring it between the legs to the other hand.
- Grab the ball behind the leg and swing it forward and through the other leg.
- Pass the ball 20 times this way and then 20 times the other way.
Standing flat twist
- Stand upright with a ball in your hands, holding it at chest height with your hands bent.
- Keep your feet still and turn your torso from the waist to the left.
- Then turn to the right.
- Keep the ball at the right height and do this 30 times.
- The hats around the basket have different colors.
- The hats are placed at maximum 3 meters from the basket.
- The player outside the box names a colour and plays the ball in the area of that colour.
- The player at the basket is blocking an opponent, walks sideways/backwards to the mentioned colour, gets the ball and shoots.
- It is important that the co-offensive player sees the defender's position and steers the blocker in the right direction.
- Play 2 rounds, scoring from each colour, then with a defender who must be provoked.
- Around the basket are 4 hats at about 3 meters.
- At 5 metres there are 4 hats of another colour.
- In the small square stands the rebounder and outside the big square stands the shooter.
- The shooter shoots from outside the lines and must hit 5 times.
- The winner is the one who scores the 5 goals in the least number of turns.
- The winner then plays against another winner and the loser against another loser.
- Each pair a basket and a ball.
- One of the two teams has a ribbon on his head.
- So you have a team with and a team without a ribbon.
- One player is the shooter and the other the catcher.
- Alternately a player with a ribbon and a player without a ribbon stand under the basket.
- We all start shooting at the same time.
- When a goal is scored, you change places.
- The team that is first under the basket has won.
- So if all players with/without a ribbon are under the basket, you've won.
- 4 posts in a square.
- 4 attackers.
- 1 attacker.
- 3 defenders.
- The attacker must find the free post.
- The defenders must therefore make it as difficult as possible and communicate.
- Only through balls.
- Only shots.
- x number of goals etc.
- Players run one after the other in a "train" around the poles.
- The last player tries to get in front.
- If he succeeds, the next player goes.
- Players continue until everyone has come from the back to the front.
- First round at an easy pace.
- Second round faster pace.
- 2 poles opposite each other.
- Each pole has its own 2/3 team.
- The two players who are going for a walk-through walk towards the other pole.
- In the middle they circle each other.
- The players sprint back to their own goalposts and make a turnover.
- Instead of a through ball, a dodge ball.
- Instead of a through ball, a pull-away ball behind the post.
- If necessary, post to post, whoever scores X number of goals first.
- Shot game in 2 form playing against the other baskets.
- One of the two will shoot, when 2 times they score.
- Call to your coach: Are you the fastest, then you have won and there is exchanged,
- But not yet in possession of a point.
- You earn a point if your partner is also the fastest to score twice.
- So you earn a point if you win twice in a row.
- Variation is possible by means of penalty throws, walkthroughs, number of goals, etc.
- You work in pairs in this circuit.
- Score 5 penalties per person with a tennis ball.
- Place a hoop at 10 meters.
- Roll the ball from the starting point into the hoop.
- The ball must stay in the hoop.
- You can continue when you both have scored.
- Throw the ball from the starting point into the hoop which is still at 10 meters.
- You score when the ball falls into the hoop.
- The ball must not touch the ground in front of the hoop.
- Place the hoop 3 metres from the basket, jump out of the hoop and get the ball in the jump.
- Score both 2x. (If this is too difficult, you can have the player with the ball jump out of the hoop and then shoot in the jump).
- Score from sitting position at 4 metres.