Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- The players walk from under a basket to the next basket on a whistle, whereby they change function when they miss a through ball or a shot.
- Four players walk to the next basket at the same time.
- Here we look who has scored the following goals first: Pay attention: whistle twice at the dodge ball:
- 1 time at the start of the run (whistle softly) and once to indicate the evasion move (whistle loudly).
- Play 4 against 4 in which they must perform the above exercise 5 + 6, the defense may not predefend on the support there must be 1 shot allowed.
- After 1 shot 4-0 and again. Change task after 1,5 min.
- The match is played in a section of 20 by 20 metres.
- If possible, make the playing field a little smaller.
- Two squares are going to play against each other between four baskets, one square defending two baskets and the other square defending the other two.
- Which pair shoots the most against the other pair?
- A goal may only be scored by means of a deep line (run through from deep) or by what was trained in the previous drill.
- Two persons per post (lady/lord).
- One near the pile at 3 meter, one player near the pile and one under the basket.
The ball is thrown from the basket, the player at the pile shoots from a backwards movement.
- The player under the basket moves away, receives the ball (if the set-up is right, he receives the ball a bit diagonally), the player in front of the basket comes alongside and shoots.
- Same as above, only now the player in front of the basket gets next to it again and makes a through ball from the space without the ball.
- Same, only now no through ball is made, but there is a threat for the through ball and the player without the ball runs long (away from the puller and parallel to the basket) and makes the shot.
- Same, only now the shooter runs long again, and after running the long line comes through for the walkthrough ball without the ball.
- 2 offenders react on shot/pass from 2 attackers from 3 meter in pole position
- The girls stand next to each other in a row and the boys stand behind them.
- Now they are going to walk to the other side.
- The boys are not allowed to overtake the girls.
- At the other side they turn around and walk back.