Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Pairs together on 1 basket.
- One person in front of the basket at 2,5 to 3 metres, one player in front of the basket at 6 metres.
- Pairs at a basket, the starting position is diagonal.
- The player in front has the ball.
- The player behind the basket has a pylon.
- We do a regular 1 against 1 duel of 80 seconds,
- with 40 seconds under light pressure (so the attacker doesn't have to change much speed)
- and 40 seconds under full pressure.
- The defender will sometimes deliberately make a defensive mistake in the first 40 seconds:
- he gives the attacker some space for the shot. The attacker has to take advantage of this by passing the ball in time.
- After 40 seconds you blow your whistle and the attack will start under full pressure.
- The attackers are going to dodge, the attacker is going to try to dodge twice, after the second dodge a walkthrough is made or the ball is passed to the other attacker for a shot.
- The defender will give a little pressure on the declarer by threatening to jump ahead.
- The attacker has to make himself wide to prevent this.
- Boxes together near a basket, 1 attacker, two players with the ball in front of the basket at 7 metres, one player defending the players in front of the basket.
- The players in front of the basket make a dodging move (using a lot of acceleration of course!) and the defender follows the player.
- The dodging player tries to pass the defender with the ball. The defender is only trying to defend the ball, not the pass! Does the player with the ball pass the defender? After 1 minute the defender changes.
- normal line-up, a gentleman under the basket and a lady behind it.
- The ball is taken out in front and thrown to the side.
- The lady behind the basket cuts over the gentleman in front.
- The gentleman in the lead takes the lead.
- The lady is played, turns her head and the SCO ball is played!
- If it doesn't work out, the declarer with the ball shifts the play to the front.
- Four against four on 1 basket, setting out a field the size of a box!
- When the ball is intercepted, the intercepting team takes the ball out from the middle.
- The ball does not have to be passed to the trainer.
- This gives the trainer all the space he needs to coach and to blow the whistle!
- 1 basket, below it a duo of the same sex in the lead.
- Two attackers in front of the basket and two defenders.
- Two players at the side (same sex as attackers).
- The attackers attack for a minute and a half, they may double with each other or with the attackers.
- With regard to the declarer, the following rules apply: after having doubled with the attacker(s), the declarer must spin.
- Unless a shot can be fired at that moment, in which case the shot must be waited for.
- The moment the attackers double up with each other, they must roll.
- We use again the four baskets in a row, the pawns are now at 10 metres right in front of the basket, there are four attackers (of which two are trainers) and three pairs (each pair has an attacker and a defender).
- The attacker will try to score a walkthrough ball on each basket under pressure of the defender, always starting from the pile.
- Attention: the attacker has to stand still at the pile (wait for a moment), after a walkthrough on one basket it is of course not allowed to walk through to the next basket for the walkthrough.
- The defender defends the walkthrough ball within arm's length (near the pylon).
- Which attacker will score 5 balls first?
- Change function after each round around all the baskets.
- The attackers run one lap less because they only change after the first player has five balls in his hands (let players who already master the walkthrough run one lap less or do three laps so that at least every pair of players runs two laps).