Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- 1 shooter, 1 attacker, both standing under the basket.
- The shooter draws away from under the basket and makes a shot (short chance).
- In front of the basket at 8 metres, the shooter makes another shot.
- After this, the players calmly walk sideways, after which they catch the ball and drop it 'inside' for the walk-through.
- Who will score 25 points first? (shot from 8 meter counts for two)
- Four posts in a row.
- One pylon in front of the basket at 8 metres.
- The players start walking from the pile, after which they continue to the next basket via the pile in front of the basket.
- When they arrive at the last pile, the player walks behind the baskets to the first basket.
- The ladies and gentlemen walk separately and both walk two minutes.
- Overtaking is only allowed behind the basket!!!!.
- Do not place the baskets too close to each other.
- Ladies and gentlemen each at a post, two shooters in front of the basket at 7 metres.
- One rebounder and one defender under the basket.
- Two pawns at the side of the basket at 4 metres.
- The rebounder has to sprint away to touch one of the pawns and run back to the basket to get the rebound.
- The defender has to follow the rebounder to the pile, also touching the pile and trying to make it easy for the rebounder.
- The rebounder gets to run away five times? Who catches the most of the five times? The rebounder or the defender?
- Pairs of players at the basket.
- Free ball 1 and 2 practice with defenders.
- Wanna know which ones?
- Who scores the most from 5 free balls taken? (1 and 2 = 10 free balls taken each)
- Shooting from a neighborhood ball from 7 yards with two attackers under the basket each with a ball.
- Which player scores the most in two minutes?
- The players walk from under a basket to the next basket on a whistle, whereby they change function when they miss a through ball or a shot.
- Four players walk to the next basket at the same time.
- Here we look who has scored the following goals first: Pay attention: whistle twice at the dodge ball:
- 1 time at the start of the run (whistle softly) and once to indicate the evasion move (whistle loudly).
- Play 4 against 4 in which they must perform the above exercise 5 + 6, the defense may not predefend on the support there must be 1 shot allowed.
- After 1 shot 4-0 and again. Change task after 1,5 min.
- The match is played in a section of 20 by 20 metres.
- If possible, make the playing field a little smaller.
- Two squares are going to play against each other between four baskets, one square defending two baskets and the other square defending the other two.
- Which pair shoots the most against the other pair?