Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- The baskets in a square.
- Pairs at a pole.
- Together they score on their pole:
- 4 penalty throws
- 4 pull-aways (from under the basket to the front)
- 4 neighbourhood balls
- 4 shots on 5 meter
- Repeat this 3 times on the same pitch.
- The first time, the trainer keeps track of time.
- The second time, the players have to finish faster than the first time, otherwise they have to sprint around the poles for three rounds.
- The same is true for the third lap with respect to the second lap, unless the first lap was faster than the second.
- In that case the time of the first run should be used as a guideline.
- Two pairs near a basket.
- There is an attacking pair and a defending pair.
- Rules: in a turn (time between start and interception), it is not allowed to double with the attacker (the trainer) under the basket. The pair changes positions after 3 interceptions.
- The players walk from under one basket to the next basket, changing their roles (shooter/forward) when they miss a ball or a shot.
- We'll see who scored the following goals first:
* 10 walk-through balls * 6 dodge balls *
8 dodge balls * 4 dodge balls
- Who has scored 6 first.
- After 1 goal change with the one at the pawn.
- the attacker is only allowed to get free by a sideways movement in front of the basket, so no depth may be created!
- It is not allowed to make a walk-through ball (that is a deep line
)* Who will score the most goals?
- through ball round (change after 20 total scored)
- pass from the space
- varied passing
- with defence
- 2 catchers/forwarders/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender pass in game-form on shot or pass
- 2 competitive catchers/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender up to 10 completed goal attempts, then change.
- After catching the ball, bring it to the 'midline' in min.
- After catching the ball, make 4 throws to the 'midline' and use tactics for defense and disrupting the attack.
- change after 3 successful actions