Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- Depending on the number of players per basket, the assignments may change:
- per 2 it is simply 1 against 1, and your goal is to be the first to get 3 points.
- Per 3, we have shooter 1 who does the assignment, if passed, both opponents must undo the point.
- If only one of the opponents completes the counter mission, the shooter gets 1 point. If none of the opponents completes the counter mission, the shooter gets 2 points.
- Your goal is to be the first to get 4 points.
- Make 2 out of 5 distance shots (6 m.);
- Then you get one chance of 4 m.
- Which you must score to earn a point.
- Your opponent can undo this point by also scoring the 4 m. chance.
- score 3 out of 5 short chances (4 m.);
- then score 2 penalty shots (out of 2) to earn a point.
- Your opponent can undo this by scoring both penalty shots as well.
- Score 2 out of 5 shots from behind the basket (5 m.);
- then score 3 walk-throughs (out of 3 chances) to earn a point.
- Your opponent can undo this by also scoring 3 walk-through balls.
- score 1 of 5 distance shots (8 m.);
- then score 3 out of 4 chances under the basket.
- Your opponent can undo this by scoring 3 out of 3 chances under the basket 2.
- The ball is played to a moving lady at about 4 meters.
- The person passing on determines whether the ball is placed to the left or to the right of the lady.
- The passing must be tight and at eye level of the shooter. score 10x pp
- Next, a defender comes to stand in front of the take-off lady.
- Now you see that, if you do not keep the ball up, it will be difficult for the receiver to see it
- So if you hold the ball up high, she can see which way you are going to pass and can therefore react properly
- If she does not get free, check the position of the defender, make sure you are playable and the person taking the ball steps outagain
- Again with the defender, but now you pretend to throw.
- For the receiver, this is the signal that she must come for the breakthrough. score 10x pp
This is an isolated drill to practice dynamic rebounding.
- Players have to estimate from the movement where the ball will end up and grab it as fast as possible.
- The ball starts under the basket and is thrown to the player in front of the post.
- He shoots.
- The player in front of the post runs to the cap and back and tries to catch the ball within 1 bounce.
- When the rebounder has succeeded in catching the ball after at most one bounce, he can shoot again.
- Move the cap further away.
- Challenge players to catch the ball without a bounce.
- You will do this task in pairs.
- Use a basket for each pair.
- Put 4 hats around the basket in a square about 1.5 meters from the basket. (the basket is in the middle)
- Stand in between the 2 hats in front of the basket.
- Shoot to score.
- The person under the basket names a colour and you tap on that colour.
- Go back between the 2 hats in front of the basket.
- If you have scored, you don't have to run to a colour.
- Do this until someone has scored 5.
- The person taking it stands with 1 foot exactly behind the dot and the other foot stands behind the perpendicular line on the center line, from the dot.
- Everyone stands outside the imaginary line.
- Attackers stand 2.5 metres from each other.
- Defenders stand 2.5 metres from the dot, but do not have to.
- When person with ball moves, defenders may enter circle, attackers only when ball has been touched by person or is outside circle.
- Persons under the post have their feet on the same side of the post.
- An attacker or defender may not place his foot between those of the opponent.
- Defender always stands between attacker and post, except under the post when attacker is against the post.
Everyone stands in base position.
- Play ball back to the person who took it out.
- The person who takes the ball decides by looking at the defenders if he passes to the side or under the basket.
- Ball is played to player moving away under the basket.
- 3 persons under the pole.
- 1 person under the post + 2 persons in front and behind the post.
- Ball goes from under to the person in front, who passes it back to the person in front.
- The 3rd person is doing an in-out move and gets the ball from the indicated 3rd person shoot.
- Signaller catches the ball and passes it back to the person who just shot and so on.
- 6 scoring with 2 is exchanging with the person under the post.
- 2 or 3 per pole.
- In front of the post, at a distance of 4 to 5 metres, two pawns in a line about 3 metres apart.
- Player 1 moves sideways between the cones.
- At a random moment, the ball is played to him. (after 1,2 or 3 times to and fro) and makes a shot.
- In case of a triple team with a defender who gives pressure but allows the shot.
- Change after a certain number of shots.
- Score with a pair of 20 distance shots from the post.
- The shooter shoots 5 times and is always moving on all sides of the post.
- After 5 shots, the players switch functions.
- The catcher tries to catch the ball before it hits the ground.
- That means you have to judge where the ball is coming from to be in time to catch it.
Score 100 goals by 3.
- Pass balls.
- 10 overhead.
- 10 with the left.
- 10 with the right.
- 10 underhand.
- 25 penalty shots.
- 15 dodge balls. (max 2 shots in a row, both left and right evasive).
- 20 distance shots from a small movement. (max 2x in a row shooting)