soccer drills for all skills
- Start from a standing position with your feet together and hold the medicine ball close to your chest.
- Step out with one of your feet until the knee has an angle of 90°.
- If all goes well, you now have a hole between your legs through which the ball can pass.
- Pass the ball through your legs to your other hand.
- Depending on the length of your arms, you will have to bend slightly forwards to do this
- Return to your starting position and repeat the exercise with your other leg Repeat this exercise 5 - 15 times per leg and build it up gently.
- Muscle group: buttocks and legs
- Intensity: low/average
- Duration: 3 - 6 minutes
In King Football, the players learn to pass well.
- 2 teams
- Per team 1 King
- 1 ball per team. (variation 1 ball if a game is played)
- The teams move in the field in a square.
- The intention is that the ball is played over 3 times within your own team and then shot to the King.
- When the King takes it, there is a point for that team.
- First, they practise within the team and then they play against each other.
- When the ball is taken away, it has to be counted again.
Set up 2 x 2 pawns per group of 2 players. Every 2 players get 1 ball.
The ball is thrown up by one player and kicked back by the other. The following variants must be practised.
- Head the ball back into the hands of the player.
- Head the ball over the player.
- Head the ball through the ground towards the player.
- Make sure you head from your neck and don't just let the ball bounce on your head.
- Always tighten your arm muscles and move your head towards the ball.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and put both feet flat on the ground.
- Your arms lie along your body with your palms down.
- Tighten your buttocks and belly.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To add a bit of weight to this exercise: stretch your right and left leg alternately, keeping your hips in position.
- Positional defending needs to be very good
- Forcing opponent to play wide
- Take away ball
- Keep seeing the ball
- Without fouls preventing the scoring of the opponent
- Keeping an overview, seeing more than just direct opponent (covering your back)
- Working together (creating small spaces) to hold up the other party
- Start dribbling immediately
- Act fast, try to pass directly
- 2 groups
- Both groups are on one side next to the goal.
- 1 player plays the ball high/low (depending on level), to player 2 who is in a square at the edge of the penalty area.
- Player 2 must check the ball in square and shoot.
- Retrieves his own ball and connects at the row next to the goal. Player of the other team was waiting behind square, now moves up.
- Must be done at high speed, otherwise it will be too static.
- The team with the most goals wins.
- Attackers can score in a big goal
- Defenders must intercept the ball ( prevention of goals)
- The middle player of the attackers starts with the ball and plays the ball to one side
- On the side, the outside player plays one-on-one with the defender, a cross follows with the center attacker and the outside player from the other side closing in on the goal.
- If the defenders get rid of the ball, the attackers turn and a new attacker plays the ball to the other side.
- When the defenders have intercepted the ball three times, the defenders switch between them
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.