Volleyball drills for all skills
- Player makes a pass to the other side;
- one of the two back players has to pass the ball to the passer.
- Passer catches the ball, but if the ball flies somewhere else, the passer must still try to catch it.
- The one who did the reception,
- becomes passer;
- passer goes to save;
- reserve player becomes reception player
- 2 pairs:
- jump rope
- pass in front of back
- kick back with one arm
- abs with ball/shuffle
- rope ladder
- Passing with the ball under the arms.
- Touch the ground before passing.
- Four men on the back line.
- The rest stands around the field to pick up balls.
- One by one they enter the field and get a ball from the trainer.
- They have to touch the ball otherwise they get another one.
- When they are finished they come in at the back.
- Start slowly and make it harder.
- Walk from line to line.
- Touch the line with your left hand and turn around to your left and vice versa.
- Then walk forwards and backwards.
- Then do not walk backwards, but sniff backwards.
- Follow the leader, walk to the left or right, jump and dive.
- With 2 feet in the ladder and keep going.
- Sprint to the other side of the field.
- Then run pass on the mat.
- Walk backwards and pass.
- Catch and throw to the other side of the net.
- in 2 rows over the net.
- You play the ball and join your own row.
- When you're finished you go to the field next to it.
- Here you have to play overhand into a basket.
- Only if you succeeded you may return to the main field.
- 4/5 players per group.
- Right back passes to right front who passes to the other player.
- This player catches the ball and closes the row.
- Chasing the ball.
- Player throws ball over the net.
- Here someone is passing.
- This person passes to the set up man, who sets up the ball along the net.
- Catch and join the other throw-ins.