Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
Two teams. We play a game within 3 m. When you have touched the ball, you must run to the back line to tap the line.
Two teams. The teams must play the ball underhand over the net. Player 1 of each team stands in the field, when a player has played he/she has to run to the back line and only then the next player can stand in the field.
Field in half divided over the length
2 rows of players on the backline in each half
2 playmakers at the net in each half
Coach and ass serve from other side
Front players come in and pass ball to SV
Ball back to coach and ass.
- two passers,
- Row of servers,
- after your serve, you run under it to catch the ball.
- The catcher will pass,
- passer goes to serve.
- In every field
- 1 passer,
- 1 catcher,
- 1 reserve and
- 2 servers.
- Serve, reserve, pass, catch and serve.
- Chasing your ball.
These exercises are done in pairs.
- Exercise 1:
- Person 1 stands with a ball near the net, person 2 stands to the left of the pole. Person 1 throws the ball to the left or right. Person 2 walks around the pole every time. 10 times per person.
- Exercise 2:
- Person 1 stands with a ball at net net, person 2 starts at the 3-meter line. Person 1 hits the ball and person 2 has to run backwards and play the ball to person 1 again. 10x per person.
- Exercise 3:
- Person 1 stands on the 3-meter line with a ball. Person 2 is going to block at the net and then turn around to play the short ball of person 1. 10x per person.
- 2 groups 1 ball :
- 3 meter attack with defense
- 1 serve, pass to SV
- SV set-up at 3 meter on one of the passers
- idem other side
- serve from the side where the ball hit the ground
Round 1: Normal passing to each other.
Round 2: Pass the ball short or deep in the back.