Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- All 1 ball and try to throw ball up and then test for yourself.
- As often as you can
- If the ball threatens to fall: catch it
- 2 cabinets with pawns on them.
- Stand at a distance
- Players may throw the ball with the same throw off the pawn.
- If you succeed you get a clip on your shirt / you have a point.
- Player stands in the middle and has a bucket on his head
- Trainer throws ball over the net
- Player plays ball into the bucket via catching/throwing (OH) technique
- get own ball
- You lay down 1 mat less than the number of players.
- You stand on the mat and try to throw the ball on the other mat.
- If you succeed, that person is out and the other player can stand on the mat.
- However, if you have hit a mat you must also change mats.
- Doesn't matter which one.
- So there is always 1 substitute but you are still in motion.
- You are not finished if you catch the ball!
- Then you can remain standing.
- If you defend the ball with one hand, you are also out and you have to change back to a reserve player.
- Trainer throws the ball to
- Player catches the ball OH with hands and arms extended and
- then throws directly over the net onto the mat.
- Flowing movement.
- Ball must be caught with hands and not pressed against body.
- bra now
- Trainer now throws alternately BH or OH
Trainer throws ball and player catches ball with arms extended.
Idem, but now catch above the head
- 2 teams with a net in between and 1 ball.
- Throw the ball with
- arms stretched out in front of the body
- and 1 foot in front
- to the other side
- but now bounce the ball above the nose
- Trainer throws ball over the net and player catches ball with arms extended.
- Same, but now catch ball above the head.
- Same, only now trainer throws high or low over the net so that the player has to figure out how to catch it.
- When the player has caught the ball he rolls it under the net to the trainer.
In a big group the player has to put the ball in the box of the trainer.
- All 1 ball and underhand
- How many times can you do this?
- Get under the ball well
- Counts for the Club of 100