Volleyball drills for serving
- all stand behind the backline
- measure out: the distance of the step + margin not to touch the line
- lean on the right leg
- step in with the left leg
- while stepping out, both arms go up to throw the ball
- throw up the ball and take both arms in the air.
- Do not throw too high
- drop the ball and then the ball falls on the backline in front of you RB
- Explain that the ball must be hit at the highest point, because that is where it is moving the least
- If you throw too high, the ball will come down fast and it will be harder to hit it at the right spot.
1 serves straight to 2. 2 moves from the net to the back and tests the ball to midfield. 3 catches the ball. Run after your ball.
- 2 teams serve each other calmly.
- Throwing up is important so concentrate!
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- 1 serves halfway the field.
- The other lies on his belly and stands up quickly to serve.
- Keys once for himself then serves himself.
- Server does not hit the ball, server must time himself.
- May be played overhand.
- All 1 ball and 1 meter behind the line.
- Throwing up/out step at the same time, drop the ball and it will fall on the line.
- If this goes well then move on to the next step.
- Two teams with one ball and a net in between.
- You stand about 2 meters from the net and serve quietly to each other.
- If this does not go well for the kids, then switch them.
- If it goes well then 2 steps backwards.
- Same concentration.
- And pay attention to that exit and throw, that must be equal.
- Tension on wrist and hand.
- Now throw the ball up for yourself and hit it through the ground under the net to your buddy.
- Throw the ball with 2 hands and point to the ball.
- Step out of the box when throwing up.
- RH: step out with the left side
- LH: step out with the right side
- Swing your arm through.
- 2 meters from the net and serve slowly to each other.
- Throwing up is important.
- Foot position: left for right (RB)
- 2 hands in the air, 1 hits the ball full and the other points to the ball.
- One row of players on each side of the net
- Serve straight to the mat.
- Touching is 1 point!
- Follow your ball and then join the other side in the row.
- Concentration (bouncing the ball 2x and actually doing it)
Two teams. One team is going to serve and one team is going to stand randomly in the field opposite. Serving alternately. If you serve on a player, he must leave the field. Who has hit the most players within a certain time? If both teams serve for example 2 minutes.