Volleyball drills for warming-up
- Locker with a cone on top and then throw the cone off
- Cupboard with basket on top and then throw the ball into it
- 2 benches and then at the end cones and roll them over
- Tjoep rack and then throw in the ball and catch it yourself
- Place a basket and throw the ball in
These exercises have to be done using volleyball technical movements
The player and ticker move like a kangaroo. Slightly through the knees and arms in front of the body. If you are caught, you help the ticker.
One tennis ball per player. Perform the task.
- Bounce the tennis ball on the ground with 1 hand and catch it with 2 hands.
- throw the tennis ball against the wall and catch it after bouncing.
- throw the tennisball in the air and catch it yourself
2 teams with each on a line 3 reversed pawns. There is a middle line where they may not cross and they may not stand in front of a pawn. Move! They have to roll the pawn and not throw it. Only hit the ball with your hands and not with your feet. They learn to look and sit low.
- Mat and then you make a head roll
- Cupboard with an upside down pawn on top of it and then knock it over with the ball. You do this with 1 arm.
- Basket and then throw in the ball using a bra throwing motion.
- Bench upside down and walk over it.
- Cupboard and then climb the length of it and get down on the other side.
One ticker and one runner. When you are out you have to stand with legs wide and when someone crawls under you, you are free again.
- All standwith a ball
- throw the ball and then 10 times:
- catch with right knee on the ground
- catch with left knee on the ground
- both knees on the ground
- sitting on the buttocks and catching
- lying on your back and catching
I'm sure we've all been to the zoo.
We're going to mimic animals from one back line to the other back line.
- Elephant, very big steps.
- Mouse - very small steps
- Kangaroo - jumps with 2 legs at the same time
- Frog - frog jumps
- Spider - on all fours
- Flamingo= on 1 leg, so hopping
- All 1 ball and throw and catch.
In the meantime:
- touch the ground with 2 hands.
- Turn around your own axis.
- tap the ground with 1 knee
- Trainer stands in the middle of the circle with a newspaper.
- The children sit on the floor in the circle.
- One person calls out a name
- This person has to hit the trainer.
- He/she has to hit the trainer, but he/she does not want to be hit so he/she calls another name as soon as possible.
After a while, a child in the circle changes names.