"conditioning with a hockey ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up , condition
View drills for other technique
conditioning with a hockey ball
- Everybody's got a ball, you're facing each other on the 23-metre line.
- Left and right is a line of pilons.
- The ball is light under your legs, at some point the trainer tells you how to stand (on your left leg, or touch your ankles) then the trainer calls left or right and you have to run to that side as quickly as possible and the ball must lie still on the line with pilons,
- If the ball is still on the line, run back to the 23-metre line as quickly as possible.
- Whoever is first wins.
- The pilons are about 3 or 4 metres from the 23 metre line, on both sides.