Inline-skating drill: chair running cones
Suitable for the following techniques:
Chair running cones
- There are two teams.
- Each team has a cone at 25 meters in front of them.
- After the whistle, each person on that team walks diagonally to the cone facing the other team and puts it down.
- Then that person walks on to their own cone and straightens it and then skates back to their own team.
- The next one leaves and does the same.
- After a while one team is going to have a lead and from the moment you get to your own cone and it is still straight, then you have a point.
- Whoever has the most points has won.
Characteristics of the drill