Inline-skating drill: mannequins
Suitable for the following techniques:
- The game area is bounded at both ends by a line A and B.
- One player is ticker. The others try to run over.
- Whoever is tapped must stay where he was and becomes a mannequin. The others can redeem a "mannequin" by carrying him over the line.
- Players must always walk over together, in the same direction.
- The mannequins may only be put across the line to which they themselves were walking, e.g. A.
- The players may, however, even if they are walking toward line B, put the mannequins some distance toward line A.
- The tickers may be alternated.
Characteristics of the drill