Korfball drill: swerve around the basket
Swerve around the basket
- Work with 3 or 4 teams per basket.
- The players move in and out continuously from 5 meters.
- The player with the ball chooses 1 of the outrunning people and throws the ball in tight.
- The player who gets the ball shoots, the declarer catches off.
- The ball is played out and the others make in/out moves again. Now another is played on, who shoots immediately.
Goal of the exercise is: continuous movement, being ready to shoot and tight passing.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: