Soccer drill: 3 versus 2 big goals
3 versus 2 big goals
- Both teams can score in a big goal with goalkeeper
- When the ball is out, the attackers play the ball back in, play or dribble in front of the defenders
- At a corner kick or goalkick, start at the goalkeeper of the trio
- Double score when the pair scores
- When the ball goes back in play by the goaldefender, he no longer participates in the game.
- Over time, the teams change.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: