soccer drills for Shoot
- Ordinary rules of the game (match alike)
- Check that what has been learnt is understood and applied in a game
- Scoring in the small goal must be done with the foot. = 1 point
- Scoring in the big goal with the head = 2 points
- Has the objective been achieved?
- To see the relationship between the solutions/possibilities offered in the previous exercise forms and the party form (competition)
- The defenders (formation 1-2-2) try to prevent the attackers from scoring, by making the space as small as possible and conquering or blocking the ball at all costs.
- The defenders help each other by keeping the distance between them as small as possible.
- The attackers (formation 4-2) try to make the field as large as possible in order to score a goal
- After conquering the ball, the defenders can try to score in a small goal
- The attackers can score in a big goal with a goalkeeper
- When the ball goes out of the field, it is kicked back in where it went out.
- 2 groups
- Both groups are on one side next to the goal.
- 1 player plays the ball high/low (depending on level), to player 2 who is in a square at the edge of the penalty area.
- Player 2 must check the ball in square and shoot.
- Retrieves his own ball and connects at the row next to the goal. Player of the other team was waiting behind square, now moves up.
- Must be done at high speed, otherwise it will be too static.
- The team with the most goals wins.
- Player 1 does exercises on the ladder
- At the end of the ladder is a ball
- With the ball he dribbles along pylons that are wide spread (conditioning)
- At the last pylon he shoots at a small goal
- Get your own ball, shoot back to the end of the ladder
- If player 1 is at the end of the ladder, player 2 can begin
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
- The idea is to be able to play a game in corona time.
- The idea comes from a table soccer game
- Each player has his own space they are not allowed to leave.
- By passing, the ball can be brought to the other player
- Defense is allowed as long as it remains in his/her own discipline.
- The field can be adjusted to the number of players
- Positioning game
- Shooting Distance
- The exercise can be made more difficult by making the game faster
- By only hitting the ball 2 or 3 times and playing quickly
- After all, during a match you don't have that much time either
- +-20 min
- 16 meters area
- Defenders start next to the goal.
- They play to the middle attacker.
- Then run into the 16 meters for defense.
- First keep a fixed group of attackers and defenders.
- Change after a few minutes
- Coaching moment:
- Remain playable in 3 angles
- Right time through-ball
- Compact together
- Provide back coverage
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.