View drills for other technique
Passing and sprinting
- Place 2 x 4 x 2 pilons next to each other so that two streets of pilons are formed.
The course of play:
- The players have to try to pass exactly through the pilon street and then sprint through it after the ball.
- Another player (white) receives the ball and dribbles to the other street.
- There this player does exactly the same towards player 3.
- Player 3 starts again on the same spot as player 1.
Laws of the Game:
- The ball must pass through the pilon street.
- If you hit a pilon, you have to sprint to straighten the pilon and try again.
- The ball must pass all pilons before the receiving player can take it.