View drills for other technique
Passing + finishing
- Players A and D start by leading the ball to players B and E (1),
- The latter make themselves playable next to the stick on which A and D play the ball (2).
- B and E play the ball back (3) on which A and D pass the ball again (4).
- Then B and E play the ball on C and F (5).
- Doing a good control of the ball behind the stick (6)
- After that. they're going to finish on target.
- After finishing, they're going to get the ball and connect in the back.