soccer drills for attack / offense
- Upper exercise:
- No. 2/5 has the ball.
- One of these two starts with the ball and plays in number 6.
- Number 6 bounces the ball back to number 2, number 10 in the meantime, together with number 7, make their move.
- Number two plays in number 10.
- Number 10 plays the ball deep on number 2.
- Number 2 takes the ball at the foot.
- Number 7 and 9 position themselves in front of the goal while number 2 brings the ball forward.
- Bottom exercise:
- Number 6 and 8 take turns playing the ball to number 10.
- Number 8, for example, plays to number 10.
- Number 10 bounces the ball to number 6.
- Number 6 plays the ball closely in front of number 2.
- Number 2 bounces the ball to number 7, which has entered for action as soon as number two starts running.
- Number plays the ball and the depth for number two.
- Number 7, 9, 11 make their run action towards the goal.
- Number 10 stands on the 16-metre line in front of the falling ball.
- Number 6 8 and 10 switch positions. The player inserting the ball lands on the position of the player playing the ball deep for No. 2 or No. 5.
- The player playing the ball deep substitutes number 10.
- No. 10 stands behind one of the two with the least number of people.
- Numbers 7 and 2 alternate positions.
- Numbers 5 and 11 alternate positions.
- Defence to attack in a 1-4-4-2.
- The running forms of the attack and defence are important here.
- Form two of the two where the focus is on the outfielder 7/8 creates space for the 2/5 .
- Here the six of the bb game is used to give the through ball.
- The exercise can be done without or with resistance.
- In the case of the ball owning party it is important that they do not play the ball directly on the 7/8 but first move the ball for some time between 3->4 4->5, where five gets up high as soon as the ball goes from two to three.
- When five receives the ball do not play directly to the eight but first back to the four.
- From four to three and from three to two.
- Allow the defence to pass the right running lines at the right time before they play the ball to the 7/8.
- As soon as the ball goes from the two to the seven, pay attention to the correct running lines of the seven.
- Creating space for the two is done by letting the seven get into the ball and bouncing the ball to the six.
- After bouncing from the two to the seven the two has to make a run in the deep.
- The seven bounces the ball onto the six that comes under the ball.
- The six then plays the ball deep on the two with the nine running to the first post, the eleven behind the nine and the eight around the second post in an oblique line behind the eleven and nine.
- Ten comes on the sixteen-metre line and the seven diagonally behind the two.
- The defenders (formation 1-2-2) try to prevent the attackers from scoring, by making the space as small as possible and conquering or blocking the ball at all costs.
- The defenders help each other by keeping the distance between them as small as possible.
- The attackers (formation 4-2) try to make the field as large as possible in order to score a goal
- After conquering the ball, the defenders can try to score in a small goal
- The attackers can score in a big goal with a goalkeeper
- When the ball goes out of the field, it is kicked back in where it went out.
- In a rectangle with a central strip, the players are divided into 2 groups facing each other.
- The exercise starts with 1 player with a jacket in the middle strip. This is the defender.
- Players must cross with the ball, the defender must take the ball and play it off the field.
- the defender shall remain only on the central strip
- If a player loses the ball, they will also put on a jacket and help the defender.
- Attackers thus keep running back and forth until there is one attacker left.
- This is the winner.
- 2 groups
- Both groups are on one side next to the goal.
- 1 player plays the ball high/low (depending on level), to player 2 who is in a square at the edge of the penalty area.
- Player 2 must check the ball in square and shoot.
- Retrieves his own ball and connects at the row next to the goal. Player of the other team was waiting behind square, now moves up.
- Must be done at high speed, otherwise it will be too static.
- The team with the most goals wins.
- The players have to play football 4 against 2 and must have replayed at least 3 times in the attack and a maximum of 10 times before scoring.
- When a ball is taken off/ touched/ crosses the line or a score is scored, there must be a switch between attacking and defending.
- When there is no overplay, no scoring is allowed.
2 big goals
This can be in 4 against 4 or 3 against 3 setup. Both teams play with a small ball and have to overpass given the size of the field. Because of the small field and the small ball, they are forced to take the ball well and pass cleanly.
- Scoring can be done in 2 ways: if the ball is kicked over the line, 1 point is deducted from the score and if the ball is scored in the goal, 1 point is added to the score.
- If the ball is scored or kicked over the line, the ball must be given to the other team.
- It is not allowed to score from one's own half.
For the Soccer trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Soccer training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.