Soccer drill: rondo in a square
Rondo in a square
- 5 players in a square of 8 x 8 meters.
- On each corner 1 player and in the middle a player.
- The ball is passed around.
- The players who play the ball around may only touch the ball twice.
- The player in the middle has to touch or conquer the ball.
- If he/she already has or has touched the ball, this player takes over the position of the player at the corner that touched the ball last.
- The player playing the ball outside must also take the place of the player in the middle.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: