Basketball drills for shooting
- Group on top with ball
- Other 2 groups on forward
- Top passes
- Forwards shot
- Ball on top drived to goal Forward follows to the baseline
- Pass and shot.
- Player a does V-cut and gets ball from player b and stops in jump-stop.
- He pivots (front left) with his left leg to the basket and gets into triple treath position.
- After a fake shot, he leaves right-handed dribble, left leg big step past the cone to the basket for a lay-up.
- Player c takes the rebound and goes to the other side for a shot at 45 degrees, after which he connects with the passers.
- 21 cone shot exercise, With each score the player walks behind a cone and places it on the side, The exercise is done when all the cones are distributed,
2 rows, 1 ball per team
- Player scores, rebounds own ball, and passes to next player in line
- Player who scored runs to the other baseline to retrieve a pawn and brings it back to the group. Can also be done with the volleyball scoreboard (keeping track of points, best of 5)
- Group with most pawns at the end wins
3 players, 2 balls
- 2 shoot, 1 goes out, rebound, and pass
- Same, but now go to your strength, and shoot
- Same but now go to your cross
- Call names, call for ball => don't pass if they don't call your name
- Be ready! Tripple threat
- Step into the shot
- Game speed, over exagerate
Games with different assignments/restrictions.
Pay attention to free running, not blind dribbling, good passing, pivoting, talking.
- 3x3 without dribbling (1 basket)
- with max 2 dribbles
- Both teams lie on the back line (on stomach),
- trainer puts ball in play via shot or bounce (quickly choose position, who will attack?)
- just play to the 10 (end game)
The players form 2 lines on the baseline, everyone has a ball except the first person of 1 of the 2 lines.
- Finishing with jumpshot (30 scores)
- Finishing with shot on 1st block of the bucket (30 scores)
- Finishing with shot on the elbow from the bucket (20 scores)
- Divide the players into groups and give each player a number (equal groups).
- Each group in a corner of the field and balls in the centre circle.
- When the coach says your number, you run to the centre circle, grab a ball and you get 2 attempts to score (max 2 x 1 point for your group).
- Games to the 10 for example and losers push up.
- To keep the speed up, have several numbers run at the same time.
- 2 players, one ball.
- Player A one side/under the basket (rebounder shot)
- Player B approx. 3,5m from the basket (FT-line).
- Back too the ring.
- Backfoot 135degrees. Step in, get bll. shoot.
- 10 shots in a row. switch.