Basketball drills for all skills
- The teacher selects 2 taggers.
- They have to stay within their box (within the 4 pilons) and tap the basketballs away from the runners if they want to cross.
- So the runners have to dribble to the other side without losing their basketball.
- If a runner doesn't have the basketball with him, he is finished and automatically becomes a tagger.
- A tip you can give to the runners is that they shield the ball with their body.
- This means keeping your body between the ball and the opponent.
- The runners are not allowed to cross again until everyone has tapped or reached the other side.
- In the end, as the game progresses, you get more and more taps and fewer runners.
- The last remaining runner is the winner.
- 2 or 4 teams (1 or 2 fields)
- Each team has 1 ball and is at the head of the bucket
- Take turns shooting
- If you score then you may go to the other basket to shoot a free throw
- Is it touching, it is 1 point.
- At 5 points the team has won
- Possibly you can turn it into a conditioning training
- When a shot is missed
- There must then be run to the back line and back
- A runs in and (runs or around his/her axis and passes the ball to B or gives a sliding flat to B).
- B takes the ball open and gives a weighted push (a push that stops rolling) in the course of player C
- C takes the ball and accelerates to the pilons line without stopping or slowing it down (hip just in front of the left foot is the easiest way to do this) C the ball in the course of Player D
- Player D runs through the ball and takes the ball strongly. He runs through one gives a backhand pass (FINGERS SPREAD) to E
- Player E takes the ball at once and gives a bouncing ball in the course of F that takes and scores!
- Player A must give a slide on B (let the ball slide off your stick)
- Persist: you are chasing your ball
- Reaction speed and 1 against 1
- Divide the players into pairs and give them one number per pair.
- When the trainer says a number, the players with that number sprint to the center as fast as possible, grab the basketball and dribble to basket for 1 to 1.
- They get only 1 attempt to score. After their goal attempt, the ball goes back to the trainer.
- You can also call several numbers at once for 2 against 2, 3 against 3 etc.
- 1 player represents 4 other players
- 1 player passes the ball and passes it to the freeman
- If the pass departs from the fixed pass, the other ball may leave for the fixed pass
- 2 attackers on the wing position and 1 defender under the basket
- The attacker with the ball gives a signal the defender chooses either the person with the ball or the other
- If he chooses the person with the ball, the attacker passes the ball to the free person.
- If he chooses the person without the ball, the striker with the ball will go straight to the goal
- Finish with a layup or shot
- Basket insight into positional play, knowledge of feint movements
- learn to move in attack and fill the free spot
- 5 spots
- 1 player / spot (U10 4 players, U12 5 players)
- Position 1 passes to position 2,
- Feint and cut through towards the basket.
- Meanwhile position 3 takes the place of position 1 and position 5 takes the place of position 3.
- Cutting player takes place of position 5 (= spot released).
- Perform automatically 5 passes and then score via lay-up or jump-shot.
- Good chest/bounce pass,
- Quick cut with feint (angular),
- Open spot fill up,
- Get ball = in shooting position watch basket first before passing.
- Be able to dribble and stop in 1 time when receiving a pass
- 1 time stop (jump stop), jump shot with attention to technique of the shot and finish against the board
- 1 passer in position 2,
- players dribble zigzag up to midline and then dribble to 1 position
- pass to 2
- cutting inside until next to the ring,
- Receive the pass of 2
- jump stop and finish with jumpshot.
- Changing = finisher becomes passer, passer takes rebound and connects to baseline. Next player departs when predecessor has finished.
- correct stop in 1 time,
- finish via shot from shooting-pocket to the board
- The players between the cones guard their terrain.
- They must prevent the player with the ball from hitting their gate.
- The player with the ball tries to dribble through the gate.
- When he hits the other side, he may finish with a lay-up.
- After the player is on the other side, everyone moves on.