basketball drills for U14
- The teacher selects 2 taggers.
- They have to stay within their box (within the 4 pilons) and tap the basketballs away from the runners if they want to cross.
- So the runners have to dribble to the other side without losing their basketball.
- If a runner doesn't have the basketball with him, he is finished and automatically becomes a tagger.
- A tip you can give to the runners is that they shield the ball with their body.
- This means keeping your body between the ball and the opponent.
- The runners are not allowed to cross again until everyone has tapped or reached the other side.
- In the end, as the game progresses, you get more and more taps and fewer runners.
- The last remaining runner is the winner.
- 2 or 4 teams (1 or 2 fields)
- Each team has 1 ball and is at the head of the bucket
- Take turns shooting
- If you score then you may go to the other basket to shoot a free throw
- Is it touching, it is 1 point.
- At 5 points the team has won
- Possibly you can turn it into a conditioning training
- When a shot is missed
- There must then be run to the back line and back
- A runs in and (runs or around his/her axis and passes the ball to B or gives a sliding flat to B).
- B takes the ball open and gives a weighted push (a push that stops rolling) in the course of player C
- C takes the ball and accelerates to the pilons line without stopping or slowing it down (hip just in front of the left foot is the easiest way to do this) C the ball in the course of Player D
- Player D runs through the ball and takes the ball strongly. He runs through one gives a backhand pass (FINGERS SPREAD) to E
- Player E takes the ball at once and gives a bouncing ball in the course of F that takes and scores!
- Player A must give a slide on B (let the ball slide off your stick)
- Persist: you are chasing your ball
- Reaction speed and 1 against 1
- Divide the players into pairs and give them one number per pair.
- When the trainer says a number, the players with that number sprint to the center as fast as possible, grab the basketball and dribble to basket for 1 to 1.
- They get only 1 attempt to score. After their goal attempt, the ball goes back to the trainer.
- You can also call several numbers at once for 2 against 2, 3 against 3 etc.
- Full field.
- Divide the pilons over the square in 5 equal parts.
- Players all start on one line.
- Coach names the pilons from 1 to 5.
- Players stand or sit ready on 1 line and run on command to the line the coach appoints.
- This can be done on foot, with slides or dribble.
- On the designated line the player has to stand still, sit or lie down flat on the belly.
- When dribbling, the ball must be held in place.
- Attention should be paid to shielding the ball when standing still.
For the Basketball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Basketball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.