Handball drills for attack / offense
- LH starts with ball in between HR and UR, pulls HR inside and plays pass to LO who starts inside
- LO puts pressure on UR and plays pass to MO who starts inside
- LO makes change of direction to the left and starts towards the corner, MO puts pressure between UR and MA-r and plays pass to LO starting away, LH stays passive, but is attentive to put a barrier on the outside next to HR
- LO makes use of this, goes round the outside and finishes.
- LH puts pressure between HR and UR and plays pass to LO
- LO plays pass to MO and starts towards the middle in
- MO immediately plays pass back to in starting LO and starts in between MA-r and MA-l, RO starts towards middle in
- LO plays pass to in starting RO, MO puts barrage on MA-l, CS puts barrage on MA-r
- RO plays pass to backward starting LO, RO puts pressure on UR
- LO finishes
- LH plays pass to LO
- LO presses straight at UR and plays pass to MO
- MO starts outside in and plays pass to RO
- RO puts pressure between UL and HL, MO puts pressure between MA-l and UL, if MA-l tries to help UL, MO makes directional switch to inside and puts bar on MA-l, RO plays pass to in starting LO
- LO completes
- LO must start in before the pass is played to RO
- LH plays pass to LO and starts in along free throw line.
- LO puts pressure between UR and MA-r, just before the free throw line LO plays pass to the outside starting MO, LO puts barricade next to UR
- MO puts pressure between MA-l and UL, CS puts barricade on MA-r, when MA-l comes to the rescue of UL, MO plays pass to in starting LH, other MO completes by herself.
- LH completes.
- I have never tried this in a match, but have heard of it.
- The opponent had one of the players, a tall strong top scorer, man-covered.
- The coach asked this player to move to the sideline and stand in front of the opponent's coach (a rather small man), so that the coach could no longer follow the game.
- The coach tried to follow the game by moving up and down along the sideline, but the player carried out his assignment perfectly.
- The coach could have ended the situation by lifting the man coverage or to sit on the bench, but instead, irritated, he made a grave mistake: he entered the field of play and pushed the player aside.
- This was of course noticed by the referee and the penalty followed immediately.
- MO plays pass to RO starts in between MA and UL
- RO plays pass to RH, MO comes off the circle and now puts bar on UR, who gives LO man cover
- RH plays pass back to in starting RO, RO puts pressure between MA and UL
- RO plays pass to the in starting LO
- LO puts pressure between MA and UL, MO lifts the barrage and starts in free space, LO plays pass to in starting MO
- MO finishes
- MO plays pass to in starting RO
- RO puts pressure on corner, making HL likely to go with RO, RH puts block on UL, CS starts outside in, RO plays pass to in starting CS
- CS completes from circle
- MO plays pass to starting LO
- LO puts pressure on outside and plays pass back to MO, LO goes back to starting position
- MO puts pressure on outside and plays pass to in starting LO, CS puts bar on MA-r
- LO plays pass to CS
- CS completes
- MO plays pass to LO, CS starts towards LO
- LO presses right of UR and plays pass to in starting CS
- CS passes UR and plays pass to in starting LO
- LO puts pressure between MA-l and MA-r, simultaneously RH puts pressure on HL and RO puts pressure on UL, LO plays pass to in starting MO
- MO goes between MA-l and UL and finishes.