Hockey drills for
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank
- With the different materials you can make nice courses.
- A course is a fun and fast way to get the children to repeat their skills.
- It is also possible to make courses with a certain theme.
- Possible themes are: drifting, slalom, passing, playing high, making tempo.
- The arrows and traffic signs can be used in all sorts of exercises in a course and in relays.
- Here are some examples of possible courses
- Make two teams.
- The goal is to get the ball to the other side of the line.
- You do this by standing in plank position and then pushing the ball to the other person who is standing further down in plank position.
- Then you run to the front and stand in a holding position and wait for the ball to come.
- The team that gets to the other side first wins.
- give each other the right arm and bend your knees in a sitting position.
- idem left arm
- Two pairs shake hands in a crossed position (see photo) and kneel down in the sitting position.
- 2 opposite each other, bend their knees in the sitting position and come up and kick forward with the left and right leg alternately.
Two pairs sit down and stand up at the same time, with their backs against each other.
- 2 groups of players stand behind each other,
- back player lifts leg of player in front of him.
- the player in front of him goes through the knees with the other leg.
- The tagger should try to tap as many children as possible.
- If you are in danger of getting tapped you can call a television show and then the tagger is not allowed to tap you.
- You have to stand with your legs wide.
- The rest can be relieved by crawling between your legs.
- When you are tapped, you stand by the trainer.
- 2 players give each other a hand and start tapping together (don't let go).
- Player who is tapped gives a 3rd hand and when another player is tapped they form another twin pair.
(each group of four splits).