Hockey drills for
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec knee lifts
- 30 sec heels against buttocks
- 30 seconds bridge with 1 foot on ball
- 30 sec jump-lunge with ball between legs 30 sec skating jumps
- 30 sec Russian-twist (feet off the floor)
- Build up from 25
Plank workout (3 minutes)
- 30 seconds normal plank
- 30 seconds of alternating left and right leg lifts
- 30 seconds of side plank on right side, other arm extended
- 30 seconds side plank on left side, other arm extended
- 30 seconds of normal plank 30 seconds of spiderman plank
- 2 x 1 minute (rest 20 seconds)
- 3 x 8 pylo-clap push-ups
- Open take,
- Accelerate & push pass from the run (if necessary, alternate the exercise with other techniques such as hit, push pass, backhand pass)
- Sit-ups Make 2 pairs so that the players can take turns holding each other's feet.
- Each player does these sit-ups: 10 times, 15 times, 20 times during which they rest by helping the other.
- Put two players opposite each other in push-up position:
- Have them try 1 by 1, 5 times in a row, to wipe each other's hands underneath.
- Let them do this 3 times.
- Everyone stands on their toes behind the back line, with their toes against the line.
- Start by jumping 10 times on the line with your toes and jump back behind the line.
- Build this up to 15 times and finally 20 times.
- Always keep a 20 second rest during this exercise.
- Team of two with ball, sitting opposite each other on the mat
- Person A holds ball above head with both hands and moves to supine position while tapping the ground with ball backwards with outstretched arms
- Person A moves to sitting position and hands the ball to person B
- Person B goes to the supine position and taps the ground with the ball backwards
- and so on
May also be with bended knees
- In prone position throw ball to partner
- Partner rolls the ball back on the ground
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- 30 sec jumping jacks
- 30 sec sit ups
- 30se squats
- 30 sec push up and turn arm up
- 30 sec high knee running in place
- 30 sec lunges
- 30 sec plank