Korfball drills for all skills
- Let the children divide themselves over 3 poles.
- More poles if there are many children
- One person may start shooting from 1 meter if the basket is hit within 2 attempts, the player may continue shooting from 2 meters.
- If they can't hit the basket in two attempts, it's the next player's turn.
- In this way we can see which children can shoot from far and less far.
- You can also see which children are stronger in their arms, so that you can pay attention to that next time you make groups.
- Put all the poles in a row with a hat in front at 10 metres (whatever is suitable for the children).
- The children start at the hat and touch the ground and jump up (stretching all the way) 5 times.
- Then they make per pole (per pair) 5 balls.
- So for every through ball they have to jump 5 times and then make a through ball.
- When they are done with that, they do 5 jumping jacks and make 5 dodges.
- Then finally they have to hit 5 penalty shots per person.
- You can add your own exercises to make the relay longer or more difficult.
- As the trainer, walk around and encourage the children.
2 poles and 2 groups at each pole.
- Place 9 hoops away from the basket.
- The number 1 of each group shoots from 4 meters.
- If he/she scores, he/she may place a hat in one of the hoops.
- If he/she misses, it's the next group's turn.
- This continues until one group has three in a row horizontally, diagonally or vertically.
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You are going to shoot at the basket and when you have scored you call YO,
- and then you (and the rest what shoots) turn to the next pole.
- So you go through who first 5 times (or less because you want) has said YO has won
- Each child gets a ball
- The children do the exercises of the trainers:
- Bounce the ball with the right hand
- Bounce the ball with the wrong hand
- Throw the ball up and catch it again
- You spin the ball around your belly
- You stand up straight and throw the ball from one hand over your head to the other hand (width or length)
- You repeat these tasks a number of times
- Players in a circle arm in arm. In the middle pawns,
- Try to get the other to a cone by pulling.
- Try to get the other against a pawn by pulling.
- At 5 points you get a penalty and you have to push the other one.
- 2 poles with the basket against each other
- 2 teams take turns to shoot at the basket farthest from them
- Who has 10 goals first.
- Goal in the basket of the other team is a point for the other team.