Korfball drills for all skills
- Players stand in the field and try to pass the ball to teammates.
- Defenders defend, but do not actively try to intercept.
- Goal: Pass with one hand and step next to the opponent.
- Free running and looking for space.
- Has the ball been intercepted/failed 3 times? Swap.
- Passed 8 times? Change.
- Stand in a circle around a basket (4 children).
- The child in front of the basket shoots the ball towards the basket, the other three girls must try to catch the ball.
- The child who catches the ball may then shoot.
- Goal: practise shooting and catching.
- 4 teams at a pole, ball is played around (not too long) until someone goes for the catch.
- This happens after that person passes the ball.
- By this movement there is a hole in the 4-0,
- That hole is filled by a player who will then take a shot.
- The ball is caught by the rebounder and played out,
- rebounder gets away at the post and the 4-0 is restored.
- This is repeated.
- make 2 groups
- the attack takes the ball out to the trainers.
- When the defence has intercepted the ball, they first pass it back to the trainers.
- When a goal is scored, the team gets a bonus and can take the ball back out.
- When attacking, pay attention to good set-ups and the star shape to get free
The team divides into two groups. Then the two groups go on to score a series of all 5.
- 5x Drive-throughs
- 5x shots
- 5x free balls
- 5x penalty shootings
- 5x small chances
- The whole group walks around the yellow lines of the field in a line.
- When the trainer calls 'yes', the person at the back of the line starts to run in front of the line as fast as possible.
- The children do this by pulling a sprint.
- The children run after each other around the yellow lines in a line.
- The person at the front of the line can do what he wants for example: heels buttocks, sprinting, lifting knees etc.
- When the trainer calls 'yes' the person at the back of the row starts to walk as fast as possible to the front of the row and can choose what he wants to do. It must be something other than normal running/jogging, it may be sprinting.
- At pawn 1
- touch the groundtap the ground, jump up and stretch all the way. We do this ten times.
- RUN TO THE FIRST POST.
- Pole 1
- then you take a shot at pole 1
- RUN TO THE SECOND POLE.
- Pole 2
- 5 sit ups.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- Take a run through at pole 2.
- We do this 5 times
- but each time change under the pole.
- You make groups of 2 or 3.
- You're going to shoot at the basket and when you've scored you shout YO,
- and then turn with your group to the next pole.
- So you go through who first has said 5 times YO has won
series of exercises to train postural muscles
- hip crossover
- left hand on right knee, right hand on right ankle, left leg extended (15 cm off the ground), shoulders off the ground -> change: right hand on left knee, left hand on left ankle, right leg extended. Calm movement!
- On hands/knees (shoulders - torso - legs rectangle). Turn right leg and right arm up towards the ceiling, hips together. From here, turn back, dog pose, swing left leg up, back to hands/knees. Repeat! Idem left.
- Side posture, upper leg stretched back, upper arm stretched forward. Bring hand to knee and stretch again. Repeat! Same as on the other side.
- Sit on right hip, right hand on the ground. From here up with left leg stretched towards ceiling and back again. Repeat! Same as left side.
- plank posture. From there, move foot by foot next to your hand and back again. Order: first right first, then left first (alternately).