Korfball drills for condition / strength
- Get in 2 teams and stand in a row opposite each other and bring the pawns together to the other side.
- You do this by first lifting your one hand and take the pawn and put it between your 2 hands.
- Then you lift your other hand and put the pawn next to your hand.
- From there, the next person does exactly the same until the pawn reaches the other side.
- In total, 8 pawns must reach the other side.
- you have three kids per post.
- 1 is the attacker,
- 1 is the defender and
- 1 is the attacker, 1 is the defender and 1 is the attacker/catcher.
- The attacker should try to score and the
- defender must prevent this.
- change when the attacker has scored.
4 baskets, 3 players at a basket.
- There is one person under the basket, one attacker far in front of the basket and one attacker also far in front of the basket.
- The attacker runs without the ball towards the basket, the attacker throws the ball towards the running attacker.
- The trick is to throw the ball in time for the attacker to catch it and then make a walkthrough.
- To keep the tempo up, the players keep changing.
- Attacker goes under the basket, attacker becomes attacker and person under the basket becomes attacker.
Points of attention:
- Change pace, do not only run but also surprise your opponent.
- Blocking, in the line of your defender.
- Movement of the body upwards, not forwards.
- Warming up
- 3min back and forth walk
- 30 sec rest
- 2 min back and forth walk
- 30 sec rest
- 3 min walk
- At pawn 1
- touch the groundtap the ground, jump up and stretch all the way. We do this ten times.
- RUN TO THE FIRST POST.
- Pole 1
- then you take a shot at pole 1
- RUN TO THE SECOND POLE.
- Pole 2
- 5 sit ups.
- RUN TO POLE 2.
- Pole 2
- Take a run through at pole 2.
- We do this 5 times
- but each time change under the pole.
- Through the hoops
- 1 declarer throws the ball to the person in front of the basket then he takes a shot when the ball is caught under the basket he then goes inside and takes a walkthrough ball finally he takes a short chance afterwards.
Important: Tightplacement and quick release so that the ball can be walked on immediately.
- Point count:
- Shot counts 2x
- Walkthrough counts 1x
- Short chance counts 1x
- 6 players, each under one post and the remaining players are going to run on/out/take short chances.
- First to the middle where there is a cap and then to a pole that is free.
- This game is played with 2 people.
- You are opposite each other.
- If you win with rock paper scissors then you must try to run away from the other if you are at a certain line you are safe.
- If you lose, you must try to tap the one who runs away.