Korfball drills for shoot / score / shot
- through ball round (change after 20 total scored)
- pass from the space
- varied passing
- with defence
- 2 catchers/forwarders/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender pass in game-form on shot or pass
- 2 competitive catchers/
- 1 attack/
- 1 defender up to 10 completed goal attempts, then change.
- After catching the ball, bring it to the 'midline' in min.
- After catching the ball, make 4 throws to the 'midline' and use tactics for defense and disrupting the attack.
- change after 3 successful actions
- shot from standstill
- shot from motion
- score count/time
- In pairs you take turns shooting from a stand of about 6-8 metres.
- You shoot 3x per turn, at least 1 must be hit, otherwise you walk 3x around the basket from the shot point.
- Who is the first to score 10 times.
- The one who does this in the fewest turns is the winner.
- NB You can also use this exercise to test if there is progress in the shot percentage.
- Shooting exercise (-game) in which shots are made from different sides of the basket.
- Per basket one pair with one ball, or in case of lack of sufficient baskets 2 pairs with one ball each.
- At each basket, four pawns or other markers:
- 1 in front of and 1 behind the basket and 1 to the left and 1 to the right of the basket, always at about 6 metres distance.
- One of each pair starts under the basket.
- The other one's task is to score a goal as quickly as possible from each cone.
- After that, they will switch functions.
- Which pair will be quickest to complete their 'journey around the world'?
- The distances can be made larger or smaller. Or: score 2 goals with each pawn.
- Instead of shooting from standstill, you can also shoot from movement, or simply: take evasive balls.
- You are all in a row, the first 2 people get a ball.
- The intention is that the 2nd person in the row score earlier than the first stood.
- If that happens, the person who scored may join at the back and the person who lost may sit on the side.
- Does number 1 score first, he/she joins the back and gives the ball to the next person in line
- then he/she is number 2 and the one who was already busy becomes number 1
- The aim of the game is to be the first to write down the numbers from 1 to 100.
- Two players play against each other.
- The first one to score 2 goals
- The trainer chooses which way to start writing.
- The trainer chooses which way he wants to play.
- The other player scores 2 small chances in the meantime.
- The other player scores 2 small chances. If he/she succeeds, he/she calls STOP and takes the pencil or pen and also writes down the numbers from 1 to 100 on his/her piece of paper.
- The other person will now take small chances.
- This continues until someone reaches 100.
- Who of the two wins?
- This can also be done with a shot from 3 metres or in threes with passing balls.
- Each player shoots from behind the basket at 3 meters.
- We work in threes.
- You try to make a series as high as possible.
- For each team there is a pawn on the line, the number of goal of the series may this pawn with large steps forward (without jumping).
- Which group is first to the other side and back with its pawn.