Korfball drill: gooseboard
- Set out a parcour of hats (= game board).
- Per pair of players a pylon is needed (or a water bottle/shirt).
- First exercise is the same for everyone, e.g. 20 balls. Then the game begins.
- Dice is the number of hats ahead.
- 1 through 5 are korfball drills, 6 = fitness task
- If you land on the same pylon as another duo, you may give them an extra assignment.
- Examples of korfball exercises:
- walk-through balls
- penalty throw
- 2 walk-through balls and then a penalty throw
- pull-away balls
- Examples of fitness exercises:
- Push-ups (possibly on knees)
- Jumping jacks
- Lunges, first stepping out with the left, then with the right.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: