korfball drills for Warming-up
Exercises are performed 1x
5 pilons in 2- 4 meter rows.
- Jogging (2x)
- Knee Lifting
- Hopping pass with double arm swing
- Cross pass (faces to each other)
- Cross pass (backs to each other)
- Connecting pass (faces to each other)
- Connecting pass (backs to each other)
- Twist hips outward (At each pilon)
- Twist hips inward (At each pilon)
- Knee movement (alternating left and right)
- Kick movement (left and right at each pilon)
- Walk with alternating cross-directions (do not sprint)
- Forward connection pass (move diagonally)
- Rear connection pass (move diagonally)
- 2 pilons forward 1 pilon backward
- 75%-80% sprint to pilon 2
- 75%-80% print up to pilon 3
- Knee lunges moving forward (from pilon 1 to 4)
- Knee lunges with jump on the spot (3x per side and then sprint to pilon 4) (2x)
After these exercises the shooting will continue.
At a distance of +/- 15 meters from each other, make two compartments with 4 pilons of 1.5 x 1.5 meters.
Make two teams with an equal number of players.
- Each team has its own compartment.
- The other team tries to conquer the other team's square.
- This happens when 1 striker is standing in the opponent's square and the ball is played by a team-mate.
- They get 1 point. No other players are allowed in the box.
- When the defence intercepts the ball, they may immediately start the attack on the opponent's square.
- on time
- with points
- of both teams 1 player is allowed in the box
- no limit on the number of defendants in box
- no limit on the number of attackers in box
- customize size of box
- distance between boxes
- 2 people at each post and a ball at both posts.
- Throw the ball to the other side and run after it, makes a run.
- The others who are facing each other do the same.
- You make a run with the second person at the same time. The one who passed first throws the ball to the other side and runs for it. That's how roles are switched.
- The passing is important because there is a fairly large area between the passer and the one who has to run.
- A player stand with the ball well behind post
- Attacker with defender in front of the post
- Attacker must always run towards the line of pilons after a shot
- Then wait until the passer throws the ball so he can run backwards and shoot
- Switch after a goal
- Defender runs slowly with the attacker
- Defender 75%
- Defender full pressure
- Someone will be assigned to try and tag the others.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- When the signal is given, the children cross the field.
- One child tries to tag as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth when the signal is given.
- Or back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two children trying to tag.
- With boxes with one child trying to tag the others in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who was not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group has tagged the most children?
- Make pairs with a ball.
- Keep the hands up with the ball positioned between the hands of the two people,
- Ball is clamped by the two of them.
- The pair puts tension on their calves.
- The knee is held high, the calf of the other leg remains under tension, switch knees and keep switching.
- Until the trainer says that you can start a sprint.
- The players turn around and sprint to the end of the field.
- Someone has two colour pilons in his hands.
- The same two colour pilons are to be found on the floor.
- 1 person walks in a straight line to the person holding the two pilons.
- The person that's holding the pilons, keeps them behind their back.
- Whenever the the person comes close, he/she shows 1 of the pilons.
- The colour that's been shown, is the colour to where the person has to sprint.
For the Korfball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Korfball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.