Soccer drills for all skills
You are only allowed to run on the lines of, for example, a volleyball field. The person who's 'it' must try to tag 1 of the runners.
- Only turn right/left.
- Knees high.
- Backwards (don't fall!) etc.
Outside you can set up a closed course with hats or cones.
- Two teams.
- Players leave together and dribble around pots.
- At the last game turn completely around and go 1 against 1 and try to finish.
- After finishing, defender becomes goalkeeper, striker becomes defender and goalkeeper takes ball and joins in for the exercise.
- 2 players at 7m from each other.
- One player works and goes left and right to get the ball and pass.
- After the pass walk backwards to the cone and then forward to the other side.
- Change after 3 minutes.
- Play in 1 go, increase distance, how many times in 2 minutes?
- On a field of 10m by 15m one defender stands in the middle.
- The other players stand on the sideline with a ball.
- When given a sign, these players try to get to the other side with the ball.
- The defender in the middle tries to take the ball and kick it outside the field, at that moment the attacker also becomes a defender.
- Continue like this until there is only 1 person left.
- Each team along the side .
- At the sign of the trainer, the first player of each team is going to get a ball and bring it to their camp.
- There is one ball less than the number of players, so the last one must try to take a ball.
- Field 15m+1m+15m on5m,
- In addition, a cone 5m from the centre on each side.
- 2 teams in a field of 10m by 15m .
- Players try to play after each other
- 10x without the ball falling or touching the opponent.
- If opponent touches ball, count again,
- If the ball falls or is caught by the opponent, it is for the opponent.
- 10 minutes
- Variations on corner kicks
- 1 gives corner kick short to 2
- 2 passes (1 runs to the back, 3 does a front-movement to the outside)
- 1 distributes to 3
- 3 finishes on goal