Soccer drills for dribbling
- Player ''WHITE'' Sinks in to retrieve the ball from the goalkeeper.
- Goalkeeper passes ball to ''WHITE''.
- Player ''WHITE'' Dribbles towards player ''BLUE''.
- At his starting point, he passes to Player ''BLUE'', ''WHITE'' runs on.
- Player ''BLUE'' rebounds the ball to ''WHITE''.
- Player ''WHITE'' passes to player ''RED''.
- Player ''RED'' dribbles towards the 16.
- Around the middle of the field, RED passes to BLUE2.
- Player "BLUE2" rebounds the ball to "RED".
- Player ''RED'' shoots the ball on goal.
- The ball goes through the goal.
- WHITE takes the position of BLUE.
- BLUE takes position of RED.
- RED takes position from BLUE2.
- BLUE2 takes position of goalkeeper. (not necessary if you have a goalie).
- Minimum 5 persons, to get and keep speed at least 7.
- Each player receives a number beforehand.
- Players move randomly within the indicated space.
- After receiving the ball, it is passed to the next player.
- How many balls can be passed at once?
- Dribble in a zigzag.
- Slanting pass with right foot, vertical pass with left foot.
- Alternate passing move at blue
- Felling movement.
- Dragging movement.
- Step over (outside off) and take the ball on the outside.
- Double step (inside out).
- Exercise double lining up.
- O1 plays in to O2.
- O2 plays long ball to K. K controls/catch ball and plays out the 3 on 2.
- When O1/O2 take ball they score at big goal with K .
- K + A1 and A2 score at small goal which O1/O2 defend.
- 15 min.
- Passing on :
- O1/O2 become A1/A2 and vice versa.
The game will be played 8:4.
6:3, 7:3, 7:4, 9:4 or 9:5 is also possible.
With more or less players the size has to be adjusted.
The 8-team may score after 5 replays.
The 4-player team may always try to score.
When the ball is intercepted by the foursome, when it goes out or after a goal has been scored, a new count must be made.
After, in total, 5 goals or after 10 minutes substitute.
To make it easier or more difficult, the number of replays can be changed.
Points of attention:
Use the left and right foot.
If possible, keep the ball low
Correct ball speed.
1 starting pawn at 30 meters from the goal. A defender at 10 meters from the goal. A goalkeeper on the goal. A second defender with the rising attacker.
Sequence of play:
According to the numbering in the diagram, the pass from the attacker through the midfielder is played deep. The defender runs with the attacker while the midfielder runs towards the goalkeeper to get the ball there and tries to score.
- Defenders start at 50% effort and increase it later.
- Make sure the ball is played deep.
- The cross can be hit from the left or from the right.
- A variation on this is to play with 2 midfielders and have 1 run towards the far post.
Field set up with 4 pawns at 10 by 10 meters.
How to play:
There are 2 groups made. One group runs horizontally from left to right and the other group from bottom to top. When the other side is reached, the whistle must be blown and the group goes back.
Rules of play:
- You may not hit another player or the player's ball.
- If you hit someone, you and the player you hit get 1 penalty.
- You may not run over until the coach whistles.
4 x 4 pawns in a rectangle arrangement.
Sequence of play:
At the 1 x whistle, all players run with the ball to square 1, at 2 x whistle to square 2, etc.
Rules of the game:
- The player who gets the ball to the square first gets 1 point.
- The last player to reach the square must sprint around the whole playing field.
4 to 6 pawns along which to dribble. 2 x a pawn in the goal.
How to play:
Player dribbles along/through the cones and tries to knock over one of the cones in one move with a hard shot (so top foot).
- The player must retrieve his ball from the net himself.
- The player must retrieve his ball from the net.
- The player must retrieve the ball himself.
- Another player can only start when the first player has taken his ball away.