Soccer drills for shoot
- Duel: form 2 groups against each other with finishing.
- First on the right then on the left.
- Defender A plays on flank B.
- B controls the ball between the pilons.
- Places the ball ready to finish.
- Turned inside.
- Finish on small yellow target.
- Do the same on the other side.
- When a point is scored, turn the pilon upside down
- Whoever scores 5 point first (centrally) wins.
- Move over:
- A becomes B
- Possibly with goalkeeper.
- 4 pilons as on picture
- Each pilon 1 player
- Rest of players at 1st pilon
- Player 1 plays first left player 2
- Player 2 bounces back on player 1
- Player 1 gives a deep pass on the same left side to player 3
- Meanwhile, player 2 walks to the 16 meter line
- Player 3 moves wide, player 2 moves round
- Player 1 to player 3 position
- Player 3 to player 2 position
- Player 2 (who has completed) takes ball and joins row of player 1 (start)
- Then on the right side the same
- Put pilons as on picture.
- Player 1 passes to player 2.
- Player 2 turns open and gives depth pass to back line.
- Player 1 sprints deep to depth pass and gives a cross to the edge of the box.
- Player 3 communicates/calls and catches this pass (or takes or rounds immediately).
- Put pilons as on picture.
- A course for 1 on 1 duel with big goal.
- A course for 1 on 1 duel with small goal.
- Two players as defender on both courses.
- One goalkeeper on big goal.
- Each course one row of players.
- Player passes with defender.
- Goes into duel.
- Passes and completes.
- Same on both courses. Players change courses after the exercise is completed.
- Number 1 plays 2 and plays a 1-2
- 1 opens to 3 which puts the ball ready for number 4.
- Number 4 finishes off on the goal with left leg.
- After this number 5 starts towards 6 etc. Number 8 finishes off with right foot.
- Player 1 stands on the edge of the 16 meter / 11 meter dot (depending on the level of the players)
- Player 2 stands on the edge of the centre circle and plays the ball in on player 1.
- Player 1 plays the ball to player 2.
- Player 2 shoots at goal.
- player sprints to the ball (A)
- he dribbles it to A1 where he leaves the ball.
- at a steady pace to the sideline to get back to A1.
- From A1, he sprints to the ball that is behind the pilon at A.
- He dribbles to A2 where he leaves the ball.
- So on to c2.
- The goalkeeper rolls the ball towards the goalkeeper and then finishes at goal. Try to take and shoot once.
- We'll start with number one.
- - Number 1 plays number 2.
- - Number 2 plays the ball back to 1.
- - Number 1 sends number 3 away towards the back line.
- - Number 3 gives the ball so number 4 can finish.
1 goes to 2
2 goes to 3
3 goes to 4
- number 1 plays number 2.
- number 2 plays the ball back to 1
- 1 puts the ball in between 5 and 6.
- 5 plays to 6
- 6 puts him ready for 2 so he can finish on goal