Soccer drill: shuffle board soccer
Shuffle board soccer
Goal of the exercise is to:
- Pass the ball into the boxes
- Score as many points as possible
- The opposing team's ball may be moved to another box by passing against it with the ball.
- In the youngest groups the distance from the green pawn to the scoring boxes is 5 meters, in the oldest groups it is 8 meters.
- The scoring boxes are 1 meter long and 3 meters wide.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: