Volleyball drills for all skills
- One player on each side at pos 5. One spare is waiting at the sideline.
- other players are standing with the ball on pos 1.
- player on pos 1. throws the ball over, players on pos 5 play reception to the basket.
- differentiation: throw over the ball / serve from the 6m line / serve from the end line.
- sliding through: pos1 to the other side of pos 5 and after that the same side to pos 1
- 2 rows of players
- 1 row on the left back
- 1 row at the right back
- 1 catch
- Pass left and right
- Pass to receiver
- Ball in ball bin, join shortest row
- Passer becomes receiver
- Passing, overhand pass
- Pass, underhand pass
- Tackle, underhand pass
- Tackle, pass, set, attack
- Tackle, pass, set, attack straight, with block
- Tackle, pass, set, placed ball diagonally, within 3 meters (blockers come off the net), pass to trainer
- Pass, set, attack (shot) straight ahead, with block and line player
- Pass, set, jump ball, with 3 meter defender
- Two teams are spread out in the field.
- The goal is that one team can pass the ball to its own players 10 times without interruption, without the ball falling or ending up in the hands of the other team.
- If player B catches the ball from player A, he may not throw it back to A.
- It is not allowed to run with ball in hand.
- You may not knock the ball out of your hands.
- Passing is prohibited.
- If the ball falls or ends up in the hands of the other team, the count starts again from zero.
- The players of each team are tied in pairs.
- Each team designates one of its players as a wild card. At "10" the ball must be caught by the joker, otherwise the count will start again from zero.
- players form pairs
- 1 player stands ready to defend the ball, other player stands behind with a ball
- at a moment the player in the back throws the ball with a small curve over ( left or right ) the player in front.
- This player tries to get the ball up for the second bots ( fist under the ball or ducking ).
- The intention is that players react to an unexpected situation.
- Place 3 pawns around a player.
- 1 to the left, 1 to the right and 1 behind (working player)
- Another player, with the ball, is going to indicate to which pawn the working player has to move (good posture = hands loose in front of the body).
- At an unexpected moment, the player with the ball throws the ball (preferably not too easy) and the intention is that the working player defends the ball.
- Repeat this a few times and then change players.
- 2 teams
- play the ball 3x and then throw it over
- when you have played the ball tap the back line
Left / right ball --> play back underhand (20x then change)3
mixed left / right, deep / short
Jump Exercise extra height
All stand in a circle
- Jump up 2 times in a series of 10 x with the help of arm swinging.
It is important that extra height is gained by using your arms to swing backwards and forward when going up.
Catch / touch / defend / retrieve ball in the field
Everyone on the back line. Trainer stands next to balls basket.
- Trainer hits the ball into the field with a bounce.
- Players must catch / touch / defend / retrieve the ball.
- High tempo and increasingly difficult.