Volleyball drills for all skills
Groups of 2
.1 player warm up, 1 player technique exercises
- running to the net and back (x2) - ball between legs
- lift the knees to the net and back - abdominal muscles
- Heels and buttocks to the net and back - lie on your stomach, arms over the ball
- sideways to the net and back - hold high overhead
- cross pass to the net and back - underhand hold
- Lunges to the net and back - one arm held high
Just play with a pair of under and overhands.
Possibly with assignments after the game:
- Tap a line
- Knee on the ground
- Two hands on the ground
- Turn around
- All 1 ball and stand on the sideline
- Move to the other side of the line while pressing the key.
- 3x keys
- clap your hands
- 3x keys
- tap the ground
- Now the same overhead
- A throws to B
- B plays into C
- C sets up and B plays over the net
- Run after own ball
- Four men on the back line.
- The rest stands around the field to pick up balls.
- One by one they enter the field and get a ball from the trainer.
- They have to touch the ball otherwise they get another one.
- When they are finished they come in at the back.
- Start slowly and make it harder.
- there are 3 tickers.
- The other players bounce to the center line,
- the taggers try to tap the ball away.
- See picture.
- Take turns throwing the ball.
- After throwing the ball touch the back line and walk to the next spot.
- Throwing good?
- Then everything underhand.
- Later all above hands.
- Keys to each other ( as high as possible )
- OH to each other ( TWIST: use 1 hand )
- Under the net to each other underhand
- Underhand to each other ( out of system -> also as high to each other )
- Hit the ball technically to the back player ( in front, next to, on top of, ...)
- Throw the ball into the net and take it out of the net
- Team builds up attack after serving.
- After the attack opposite player (S1, S2 or S3) throws the ball right back into the field
- (ball jumps back from the block),
- team builds up new attack