Volleyball drills for all skills
- 4 at the back line and 4 at the net with the ball.
- You pass on the left after the action you dive to the back line. And then turn right.
- 1 throws the ball with block jump to 2 in the backfield - 2 defends for himself and goes to the net - 1 after the throw to the backfield - 2 throws with block jump to 1, Etc. VARIATION: instead of block: calm attack inside 3 meter or: calm attack behind 3 meter or: calm serve 6 meter line
- 2 teams behind the three meter - defend, set-up and three-meter attack - after you have played the ball, sprint to the net VARIATION: instead of sprinting: block at the net, dive to backline & attack jump
- On one side of the field there are 3 players and on the other side 1.
- If you win the rally you may go to the side where one player is standing.
- If the player standing alone wins the rally he gets 1 point.
- 2 teams of 4 play against each other.
- The third team plays against the trainer, but must play 3 times.
- After 10 times 3 times played, switch with other team.
1 defends section A (hard attack) and B (tactical ball) rest attacks in order (alternate hard and tactical)
- 2 teams where one side is bowled and the other side is passed and a set up is given.
- Set up hits the basket then 1 point, set up in the basket 2 points.
- Teams compete against each other who has the most points.
- On one field match 4 against 4.
- On the other field the rest gets 10 balls from the trainer to defend.
- All children stand in a defined field.
- Two taggers stand outside the field with one ball.
- The taggers must try to catch the children in the field with the ball.
- => if tapped: join the catcher