Volleyball drills for all skills
- 3 teams.
- 1 is at the net,
- 2 in the back and
- 3 in the middle.
- 1 plays bra to 2,
- 2 plays bra to 3,
- 3 plays bra back to 2 and then turns around,
- 2 plays bra to 1,
- 1 plays bra to 3 etc etc
- Pay attention to this and after a while change the middle man.
- Only now the middle man doesn't turn and we play the ball backwards.
- So 1 plays to 2,
- 2 plays to 3 and
- 3 plays the ball backwards to 1,
- 1 again to 2 etc. etc.
- Pay special attention to the position of the middle man!
- Again pay attention to this.
- In and out with 1 foot in each compartment - In and out with 2 feet in each box - 3 forward and 2 backward with 2 feet in each compartment - Standing on the side with 2 feet in each compartment
2 hunters try to throw runners off with the soft ball. If you are hit you go on the bench. The runners have the hard ball, they are NOT allowed to run with it. They have to pass and throw it into the basket. If they succeed in doing so, all runners are allowed to return to the field. If the ball is missed, the runners must return to the baseline and start all over again.
- Two teams with one ball to pass.
- Distance not too big and be strict!
- The one at the net plays bra and the one in the back plays oh.
- After 20x change
You have to make a run for it and then jump on the bank (rocket). Trainer throws the ball 1 meter in front of the net and the player makes a run. Then he catches the ball at the rocket. If he doesn't do this properly, block on the other side of the net 3 times. Idem, only now hit
2 teams (not too big), 2 mats and 1 ball. You throw to each other and try to smash the ball on the mat. Then you have 1 point. You may not throw back to the same person.
2 teams are trying to throw each other off. Net is on tennis height. When you're finished you're going to pick up balls for your teammates. When the ball is caught one team member can return. When you hit and catch the ball everyone can go back and the thrower is out. Who clears the opponent's field first? Fending is off, you have to dodge. You have to hit below the shoulders.
All 1 ball and how many times can I hit, counts for the club of a hundred! Technique arms straight and from the knees. Get under it. 4 teams with 2 balls. A and C stand at the net with a ball. B and D stand at the back of the field. A throws to B and B keys to C. C throws to D and D keys to A. This has to be done at the same time! After 15 balls change. Pay a lot of attention to this, at an angle so right leg in front and shoulders tilted. Trainer throws ball over the net to A. Starts from the net and moves backwards. A tests to midfield and B comes in from the sideline. B passes high ball along the net and A attacks. Accent is key, attack is bonus. So if the pass is not good, no attack.
- In pairs carry out the assignment.
- 1 works and 1 has rest
- Bench up and down with 2 legs at the same time
- Push-ups, make sure they have their back straight.
- Stand at the net and do a run and after landing you tap the 3 meter line and run again
- Between 2 lines and move LOW and touch the side lines
- At the net and only block. Hands by the shoulders and jump up from the knees
- Leap over your buddy and after landing crawl through the legs of your buddy
- Jumping rope
- You can also double these exercises