Volleyball drills for all skills
- Players are spread out in the backfield.
- Everything in the 3 yard line does not count.
- They play the ball around together and the third ball is initially a free ball.
- If that goes well, the third ball becomes a smash.
- Game starts TRAINER throws the ball to the striker.
- 6 are in line-up
- Trainer and player stand on the other side of the pitch.
- Trainer calls BLOCK,
- The midfielder and left-hander block together.
- The rest react with the movement as agreed.
- Trainer then plays the ball, and the six finish the rally.
- This can be done left and right.
- 6 players in the field in position as if an attack is coming.
- Trainer on the other side. Hits ball and calls free ball.
- He throws the ball to the other side. Meanwhile, the players take up their positions.
- The rest of the players start blocking for example.
- no one is to go into the three yards,
- including the ball
- three meter match 4 against 4
- everything must be overhand
- after having played the ball, it is obligatory to tap the wall
- position 6
- position 4
- position 2
- rotate through in high tempo,
- trainer plays 2 tricky ball to player on position 6,
- this one plays ball to first 4 then 2.
- everybody keeps on turning.
- 6 goes to 4,
- 4 goes to 2
- and 2 joins the line at pos. 6
- 3 players start serving
- 6-team plays rally, emphasis on aggressive 3rd ball
- is not allowed in the 3 meter zone.
- Trainer plays SV to
- The SV distributes plays left/right
- Attackers must go full force against 6.
- Three defends and rallies.
Players must think about the action to be performed