Volleyball drills for all skills
- 2 trios form base 6
- 3rd trio on the other half of the pitch
intention is that the 6-team knows that an attack is played over 2 or 4.
6 team must anticipate
- the midfielder must connect with the right/left forwards to make a block.
- the remaining front player must move to the front of the net, the libeo (position 6) defends the block, Position 1 and 5 take position in the backfield.
After some attacking, 3 of them change position and 3 of them swap.
- Alternate between anticipation 1 and 2.
- Player must react correctly to attack and/or high ball.
points of interest:
- call loose
- When attacking the block and the rest react in the back. Libero covers the block.
- At high ball, anticipate to the back
- Throw one side overhead
- the other sitting low
- and then drop to their knees and continue on the ground
- We play 3 against 3 on a half field,
- and attack (aimed and not hard),
- After playing the ball, everyone rotates a position.
- When the ball lands on the ground,
- just bring it in by playing overhand, NOT serving.
- If there are too many players, then 1 in the waiting room to come in for the pass.
- Line up of three playmakers
- left centre and outside attackers left
- clap your hands and point in one direction
- then they jump as a block and the other one goes to cover.
- Two teams one ball
- All at the net
- One has the ball then jump on and block
- Ten times then change ball.
- All in the field.
- Get down on your knees.
- Trainer points where to go from left to right or front or back.
- There are 2 teams who both stand behind the back line.
- In the middle between the two teams are 9 hoops in rows of 3, each team has 5 bags/ ribbons/pins.
- At the start sign of the trainer, one person of each group may run and place a bag or move a bag of the opponent.
- When this player is back behind the line, the next one may run.
- The first team to get 3 in a row wins the game.