Volleyball drills for defense / passing / digging / diving / reception
- Trainer plays ball in to duo on opposite side
- Attack is built up and passed on technically
- Attacker disappears to substitute,
- Reserve comes in to pos 6,
- 6 to 5,
- 5 to blocker (out of the net)
- Same at the other side
- After 5 minutes change of passer
- 2 balls on one side.
- Passing ball pos 4, other pos 4 a 3.
- Ball is defended to passer each time and passes to opposite side
- Divide the group in two
- All on the back line
- The 1st pair (from both sides) walk to the net
- Make a block jump
- And go backwards again
- The trainer brings the ball into play
- And they set up an attack and play out the rally
- Both pairs out and new ones in
- 3 defenders (+1 waiting room) on 1 side of the field the rest on the other side all with ball (servers)+ ball ball
- Servers serve the ball, the defenders must pass it to the TR (position 2/3)
- Change players regularly!
- Point count:
- Good serve and bad pass is 1 point, but wrong serve is deduction of one point --> servers
- Good pass is 1 point, but wrong pass is deduction of one point --> defenders
- Who is first to reach the 7 points
- TR rolls the ball to the servers
- On both sides are 4 players (2 in the field and 2 in the waiting room)
- Ball is served, on the side where the ball falls to the ground swap with the players from the waiting room.
- The winning team may serve again.
- Ball to TR (2/3) who thus determines how the pass is.
- 3 defenders on 1 side others go with 1 SV attacking from 52 and C
- Ball pit in the back of the pitch and the attacker throws the ball to the SV
- Field A passer on p6, Sv on p2 and attacker on p4 at the net
- Field B defender on p5, thrower/server on p1 and block on p2
- Technical service on passer.
- Pass to SV and attack on p4
- Both SV and passer give attack coverage
- If block, defend and attack again
- If defending, pass to passer and attack again
- If scoring, switch.
- Maximum 3 attacks
Organization Field A:
- Playmaker on 2
- Attackers on 4
- Defender on 5 + reserve
- Field B:
- Blockers on 2 and 3
- Attackers on 4/5
- Tr/player throws/strikes ball at defender
- Pass-set-up attack
- Attacker becomes block at 2
- Block at 2 goes to 3
- Block at 3 goes to throw/strike
- Thrower becomes reserve defender on field A
- Defender becomes attacker at field A
- Trainer with reserve player and ball pit on field B p4
- Block at field B on p2/p3 and defend p5
- 2 players in field A at p2/p3 (block)
- Defending field B at p4 and p5
- Trainer hits ball to p4/p5
- Block and turn immediately open
- Defended ball attacks on p4
- Attack p4-block p2-block p3-reserve
- Block p2-block- p3-reserve p5-defend p5