Volleyball drills for passing / defense / reception
- throw - underhand
- 2 teams with 1 ball.
- Player at the net throws the ball to the other player who plays it back underhand.
- after 15 times change
- Throwing - sideways - underhand
- Idem only now the ball is thrown to the left and right of the player and the player moves around the pawn.
- After 20x change.
- Mind the plank
- and right foot for
3 teams with 1 ball. Player a and player b stand next to each other at the net and player c stands opposite a. A throws the ball to c and c plays underhand to b. c moves opposite b and then passes the ball to a. If you succeed you may continue to play, but it must be concentrated and neat!
2 teams with 1 ball. Player a throws 10 balls to the left and right of player b. Player b moves and plays back underhand.
2 by 2 play a game form. You bring the ball into play by throwing. Player a keys the ball to the net and player b, who was standing next to a, moves forward and plays the ball up past the net for player a to come in and play it over the net. Keep ball in play.
1 and 4 are on service position both on their own half and they throw a ball over the net to 2 and 5. These keys pass the ball to 3 and 6 and they catch the ball. Run after your ball. Practice first. Do not make mistakes, try 10 times to do this correctly. So we play together!
Player stands at the net with bucket above his head, may move a little but do not bend over. Trainer stands on the backline with a row of players with the ball next to him. Trainer throws ball randomly in the field and player puts ball in bucket. Make it more and more difficult.
- In 2 groups with 1 ball. One throws 15 balls to the other and he has to return them.
- The same, only now the ball is thrown to the left and right of the player and the player moves around the pawn. Change 20 times
- do this exercise 10 minutes
- if player plays OH 100 times, player enters CLUB of 100
- make a list with all players and 10 columns (10, 20, 30 etc)
- 2 players with 1 ball (preferably 2 players with the same milestone)
- player 1 as many keys as possible, player 2 counts
- if ball goes wrong, change
- at the end everyone puts a tick behind his possible new milestone (10, 20, 30 etc)
2 rows of children. Trainer throws the ball to the player and the player catches the ball via oh technique. So with arms extended and hands catching the ball. Trainer stands in front of the net and player in the back of the field. They throw the ball back to the trainer via oh technique and then touch the middle line and go under the net. There is a bench there which they walk over and then along the field back to the line.
Idem, only now they pass the ball back to the trainer. Pay attention to the outstretched arms and that they hit the ball low. Keep your knees and buttocks back. If they stand up straight, they hit the ball too high and it will hang or go over their head.