Volleyball drills for warming-up
but instead of chairs, balls
they can choose for themselves
- Backwards tag.
- Split up the group and the catchers have to wear a ribbon.
- And of course walk backwards, all the time and so do the taggers!
Jumping rope. 1 big rope and trainers turn.
- Player in 1x jump and out again
- Player in 3x jump and out again
- Try to get 2 or 3 players in and jump 2x and then the front one goes out and someone comes in at the back.
3 line up on the sideline and perform task.
- Throw forward ball for yourself and catch oh, pay attention to stretched arms and hands catch the ball
- Idem, only now catch bra. So above the head
- Throwing the ball for yourself, hopscotch and catch oh, when you catch you stand still for a moment in balance
- Idem now catch bra
On the backline there are 3 rows, each player has a ball, carry out the assignment:
Task 1: Roll the ball for yourself and if the fall is over a be[aalde line (which the trainer decides) then you may start to stop your ball.
Task 2: Throw the ball forward and catch it overhand. Really above your head with hands in a bowl. Move from A to B.
Task 3: The same, but now backwards.
Task 4: Throw up the ball, hopscotch and when you catch the ball, stand still for 5 seconds on 1 leg.
2 or 3 louts (depends on the size of the group)
- Keep in mind that there is a good catcher and a less good catcher.
- If one person catches the ball then you change all the players at the same time so that the weakest player is never left standing!
- When you're finished, stand with both arms up.
- One arm down through the other player, shout KNAK.
- Arm 2 down by fellow player then shout WORST and you're free.