Guest blogging at Yoursportplanner.com
Are you a specialist in the field of training or making exercises for sports? Or do you just have a strong opinion on everything related to this? And are you looking for a platform to share your knowledge and experience? A platform that thousands of trainers and interested parties look on every month? Then become a guest blogger on Yoursportplanner.com and expand your network.
Why blog at Yoursportplanner.com?At yoursportplanner.com individual trainers and clubs can easily and efficiently create and save training sessions for various sports. Thousands of visitors come to our site every month. To create workouts or search for exercises. So the perfect target audience for your blog?
What's in it for you?
- Free subscription to Yoursportplanner One as long as you blog regularly
- Your own profile on Yoursportplanner.com
- Profiling as a specialist in your field
- Backlinks to your own website and social media channels (good for your seo!)
Game rulesWe have drawn up a few rules for publishing on Yoursportplanner.com:
- We prefer to collaborate for the long term, in which you submit blogs on a regular basis
- Your article must be completely unique, so no duplicate content that is also online elsewhere
- No advertorials or self promotion (in your profile you can promote yourself)
- Feel free to write with a wink or humor, but always in correct Dutch
- A blog contains at least 400 words and preferably at least one image
- We reserve the right to edit, add image(s) or reject the blog
- Upload a first (test) article in the form below to register. We will contact you as soon as possible.