Basketball drill: 1 - 1 (ball-you-basket)
Suitable for the following techniques: defense
1 - 1 (ball-you-basket)
- The defense focuses between man and target and pushes the attacker to his weak hand
- Ball - You - Basket : Ready - Point - Stick aimed at the weak hand
- The heel toe position can best be compared to a closed position
- Ready position, "Nose in Chest" on an attacker who has the ball, you have one foot in front, and the hand on the same side.
- Point position, "Digging the Ball" when the attacker starts a dribble.
- One hand on the ball and one hand next to the head to prevent the pass.
- Stick position, "Mirror the Ball" when the attacker stops his dribble and picks up the ball.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: