Basketball drill: 3 x 3 variants (1 basket)
Suitable for the following techniques: shooting, rebounding, catching, dribbling, attack
3 x 3 variants (1 basket)
- Parties with different assignments/restrictions.
- Please note:
- Walk freely.
- Do not dribble blindly.
- Pass well.
- 3x3 without dribbling. (1 basket)
- First 10 passes.
- Both teams on the back line. (on stomach)
- Trainer puts ball in play via shot or bounce. (Quick positioning, who will attack?).
- Just play to the 10 (end game).
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: